These “Bid Writing Assistance Services” are not for everyone. However they can be very cost effective and time saving for many companies by allowing you to be more productive and submit many more procurement responses. This is because we will be assisting you with a lot of the “production” and time consuming “packaging” work that is required in a bid submission.
RFPSchoolWatch has been monitoring education related RFPs, RFIs, ITBs, RFQs for the last 15 years in behalf of our education market sector vendor clients. We call all of these type bids “RFXs. Our team has over (50+) years experience of helping our clients respond to these RFXs.
If we have learned one thing over these years of helping our customers win procurement opportunities, the majority of RFX responses that are won by our clients is a result of the detailed and critical information provided in the approximate last 15% of the RFX. However the other 85% being mostly “boiler-plate” information about the responding school vendor can be very time consuming.
It is this 85% of the RFX response that our “Bid Writing Assistance Services” is all about. We save you time and money in the preparation of RFX responses – so you can be more productive and go after many more of them.
RFPSchoolwatch will create and “package” that approximate 85% of the RFX response for each procurement opportunity that you select. We will provide it to you in a Word or PDFformat with the additional 15% “red-lined” for your final insertion and completion of the bid response.
Once you agree to be a customer, we will provide initial “set-up” questionnaires to you to get your basic information in our system. When we have that information we will not have to ask you again for this “boiler-plate” data about your company and your products/services. After you are set up, you just select the RFXs that you want to respond to and we will create and package that approximate 85% of the RFX response and send it to you electronically in a Word or PDF format so that you can finish the submission.